Bakehouse Square this side of the left hand cottages fronting on Bow St. Circa 1707.
Bakehouse Square. Par. Reg. 12 March 1765. Thomas Richardson, Master of the Bakehouse.
Bakehouse Square cottage
Bakehouse Square, way to the beckside. Back of the Town Hall in the distance.
Rural serenity on a sunny day
"Good Little Lady Godiva" on the Bow Street Wailing Wall.
(Old "Fox Inn" and mounting steps on the left.)
Underneath the trees, John Dobson's Brakes waiting to carry passengers to Charltons. Large building on the left one of the 19th Century "developments". John Dobson's early transport business is chronicled in "The Charltonian" by John Dobson (grandson) and Philip Battersby. JB